- ABOUT US
PUBLICATIONS & REPORTS
TOOLS & INNOVATIONS
“China and Africa have long formed a community of shared future. We stand ready to work with our African friends in poverty alleviation and to promote development and construction, upgrade agricultural quality and efficiency, optimize the tertiary industrial structure and improve people’s lives,” said Chen Zhigang, vice minister of the State Council Leading Group Office of Poverty Alleviation and Development (LGOP), at the 2019 FOCAC Africa-China Poverty Reduction and Development Conference held in Kampala, Uganda, on November 28, 2019.
ASEAN countries views on China's poverty alleviation
- China-Africa rice cooperation project: Joining hands to eliminate hunger
- WB loan to reduce vulnerability of southern Shaanxi to floods
- Workshop held in Yilong county for inclusive finance development in China
- The best-practice poverty reduction cases are pre-selected
- New FAO-China South-South cooperation project launched
- IFAD seeks Public Procurement Consultants
- IFAD seeks a Lead Evaluation Officer
- Greetings from IPRCC!
- China sees substantial drop in poverty rate in past 40 years
- Over 18 mln people shake off poverty in China's Guangxi
The systematic knowledge-sharing database service
An open,systematic platform to share successful cases on poverty from both China and the internation conmmunity.Applying the tree diagram,cases are presented in different categories under a clear structure.The platform provides documents on government policies and laws in poverty reducion.It also allows users to contribute and upload cases with standardized templates.
Cooperation with :
Bolivia and IFAD team up to improve the lives of rural poor people
Rwanda poverty levels drop to 38.2 pct: survey
Poverty-stricken Yemeni pupils struggle to continue schooling amid years of devastating war
Pakistani expert says rapid pace of CPEC, gov't-announced projects to help alleviate Pakistan's poverty