- ABOUT US
PUBLICATIONS & REPORTS
TOOLS & INNOVATIONS
Raiser explained that the World Bank has a partnership with China that dates back almost 40 years, and all the 430 projects that it has implemented so far in China have helped reduce poverty in China.
ASEAN countries views on China's poverty alleviation
- China-Africa rice cooperation project: Joining hands to eliminate hunger
- WB loan to reduce vulnerability of southern Shaanxi to floods
- Workshop held in Yilong county for inclusive finance development in China
- The best-practice poverty reduction cases are pre-selected
- New FAO-China South-South cooperation project launched
- IFAD seeks Public Procurement Consultants
- IFAD seeks a Lead Evaluation Officer
- Greetings from IPRCC!
- China sees substantial drop in poverty rate in past 40 years
- Over 18 mln people shake off poverty in China's Guangxi
The systematic knowledge-sharing database service
An open,systematic platform to share successful cases on poverty from both China and the internation conmmunity.Applying the tree diagram,cases are presented in different categories under a clear structure.The platform provides documents on government policies and laws in poverty reducion.It also allows users to contribute and upload cases with standardized templates.
Cooperation with :
Bolivia and IFAD team up to improve the lives of rural poor people
Rwanda poverty levels drop to 38.2 pct: survey
Poverty-stricken Yemeni pupils struggle to continue schooling amid years of devastating war
Pakistani expert says rapid pace of CPEC, gov't-announced projects to help alleviate Pakistan's poverty