- ABOUT US
PUBLICATIONS & REPORTS
TOOLS & INNOVATIONS
GPIG and its partners are launching the “Global Solicitation and Challenge Prize on Best Poverty Reduction Practices,” seeking at least 100 cases of meaningful poverty reduction experiences.
For a world with no poverty and hunger
- IFAD seeks a Lead Evaluation Officer
- Greetings from IPRCC!
- China sees substantial drop in poverty rate in past 40 years
- Over 18 mln people shake off poverty in China's Guangxi
- China sees poverty eliminated in more counties, closer to 2020 goal
- Ban Ki-moon: UN poverty reduction goals achieved thanks to China
- Working together to make poverty history
- Zero Hunger: Our actions today are our future tomorrow
- Bill Gates hails China's achievements in poverty reduction, encourages others to emulate
- Liu Yongfu's speech at the FOCAC Africa-China Poverty Reduction and Development Conference
The systematic knowledge-sharing database service
An open,systematic platform to share successful cases on poverty from both China and the internation conmmunity.Applying the tree diagram,cases are presented in different categories under a clear structure.The platform provides documents on government policies and laws in poverty reducion.It also allows users to contribute and upload cases with standardized templates.
Cooperation with :
Bolivia and IFAD team up to improve the lives of rural poor people
Rwanda poverty levels drop to 38.2 pct: survey
Poverty-stricken Yemeni pupils struggle to continue schooling amid years of devastating war
Pakistani expert says rapid pace of CPEC, gov't-announced projects to help alleviate Pakistan's poverty